s1rGr1nG0

Hacksaws uber rare now?

Been checking garages, storage sheds, and industrials but I can't find a hacksaw to same my life!

I'm a fan of the sawed off shotgun. :)

These buildings have a shed/workshop, accessed by usually open doors on its right side.  I seem to find them there this patch.

800px-ChernayaPolana_3d.jpg?version=1428

• Like 1

loot table looks to be fucked up.. I found TWO blaze guns on a crane in berezino. Also various houses now spawn weapons too. Some items are made more rare than others.

I' a fan of the sawed off shotty also. It fits in your backpack right along side a fire axe. (I think?)

I' a fan of the sawed off shotty also. It fits in your backpack right along side a fire axe. (I think?)

Negative on the fire axe. That's never been able to fit in a backpack that I can remember.

Negative on the fire axe. That's never been able to fit in a backpack that I can remember.

Yes ... it does, 5x1

• Like 1

I always feel like when I am all geared and start to search for the 2-3 particular items needed to finalize my kit, items as particular as the hacksaw, I remember how many times I saw them BEFORE I started looking for them.

To solve this, I make a plan of attack of sorts for each character. What guns I want to use ,what I want to wear, what play style I want to pursue, etc. So then I won't be left looking for a burlap sack for 5 hours to make an improvised backpack. I would have realized that making the backpack would be one of my goals and would have picked it up in the process of looting.

I found 1 today, you know those tunnels going through buildings in cities and towns, under the civilian 3-4 story buildings? Found 1 there today after a few days looking. Not to mention, those buildings have a fair amount of workshops  

By the way, I finally found a hacksaw yesterday evening. I was up north above and to the west of the NWAS. There are few dirt roads out that way. One leads to a small shed and a water pump. I found the hack saw there. Now I have to go run down a shotty.

And the fireaxe does fit into your backpack. I also found a nice pristine Rider's jacket which I will use to store my sawed off shotty!

In nearly 24 hour gameplay I only one find one badly damaged hacksaw its rare because its not useless right now you using it for make sawed off guns

It wasn't useless three weeks ago and they were a lot easier to find. Funny thing, as soon as I found my hacksaw I almost immediately ran up on another one! How's that for ironic?

It wasn't useless three weeks ago and they were a lot easier to find. Funny thing, as soon as I found my hacksaw I almost immediately ran up on another one! How's that for ironic?

Hate to be this guy, but that is coincidence, not irony.  Man... I feel like one of those "ITS MAGAZINE NOT CLIP" guys  :lol:  :lol:

On topic... While yeah, they seem more rare, I seem to be able to find them in either the building I posted above, or the small train station warehouses you sometimes find.  They are wooden sheds raised above railroads (one near novo, one near svetlo, one between Electro and Cherno).

No, it isn't coincidence, it's irony. Look it up buddy.

a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc.

And I know the difference between a mag and a clip. Try not being a dick, you might like it. (words often have more then a single definition).

-Schweinsteiger.