Sign in to follow this  
archamedes

Game disconnects after 20 minutes

I don't know whats up but today I have had nothing but problems with Dayz. After 20 minutes of playing no matter what server im on, I suddenly get the "no message recieved for (Counter)" at first i assumed it was my bad luck joining servers that are due to reset but it is literally happening o every server now. I got caught out in svet earlier, by the time i could log back in I had 2 zombies attacking me before i could do anything and just now I ended up getting into contact with another player and the second i started firing again I get the " no message recieved."

I've had the same problem all day, least I now know I'm not the only one!!

just happened again, but when i press the exit button dayz locks up and i have to ctrl alt delete and thge program isnt responding. and no it wasnt a kill on sight, it was self defence as they fired first. and not exp its the stable version

Edited by archamedes

thank god it isnt just me then. The only thing i had changed today was putting the screen res right down from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 and all the video fx right up to improve my fps which worked great and the game looks better, but i thought it might be crashing because of it

It's been happening to me also. I lose connection after 15-20 minutes of game play. It really sucks. After that it takes about three minutes to get back to the server screen to choose a new server. Then, you have to wait a minute or two to get into the game. I hope this issue is being addressed.

On a relative note...Why can I only access servers in my history? The Internet server tab has been completely empty for a few days. And my server history is full of shit servers to begin with. This problem also needs to be addressed ASAP.

Thanks.

I don't know whats up but today I have had nothing but problems with Dayz. After 20 minutes of playing no matter what server im on, I suddenly get the "no message recieved for (Counter)" at first i assumed it was my bad luck joining servers that are due to reset but it is literally happening o every server now. I got caught out in svet earlier, by the time i could log back in I had 2 zombies attacking me before i could do anything and just now I ended up getting into contact with another player and the second i started firing again I get the " no message recieved."

I am the same mate, thank god its not just me..I have started a post saying game crashing. I play on stable and never had this worry up until .48 patch

When people try to combine dupers and hackers on the same level it is like when people claim pot smokers and rapists are both violent criminals too... It just doesn't compute.

Edited by MaxRain

MaxRain, on 24 Aug 2014 - 4:52 PM, said:MaxRain, on 24 Aug 2014 - 4:52 PM, said:

When people try to combine dupers and hackers on the same level it is like when people claim pot smokers and rapists are both violent criminals too... It just doesn't compute.

Ummm What ???? that's a bit cryptic my man, I am not a duper or a hacker , I am a pot smoker ..lol But definitely  not a rapists.

I just want to be able to play the game that's all.

Edited by O_Smiladon