Sign in to follow this  
ericckk

Alot of problem's

Hai everyone,

I bought dayZ one day ago, and have since not been able to play it... I have tried fixing it for 6 hours straight, but i cannot do this on my own.

There are 3 main problems i encounter when playing this game:

1: The server rejects me for a reason

2: I do not have downloadable content

3: I have keys that are not assigned.

I am actually asking here for someone to help me and walk me through this via skype, because english is not my first language and some forum's i read here have words in it i don't understand... :(

I really hope someone wants to help me with this, and yeah, i know this is probably a repost, but it is retarded that so many people have this problem, and there has not been a step by step guide how to install it correctly (from what i know)

Hai everyone,

I bought dayZ one day ago, and have since not been able to play it... I have tried fixing it for 6 hours straight, but i cannot do this on my own.

There are 3 main problems i encounter when playing this game:

1: The server rejects me for a reason

2: I do not have downloadable content

3: I have keys that are not assigned.

I am actually asking here for someone to help me and walk me through this via skype, because english is not my first language and some forum's i read here have words in it i don't understand...  :(

I really hope someone wants to help me with this, and yeah, i know this is probably a repost, but it is retarded that so many people have this problem, and there has not been a step by step guide how to install it correctly (from what i know)