Sign in to follow this  
ButtHurtBilly

camp sites

Hey guys, I was wondering where you guys have had the best sucess hiding camps without others players finding them. Ive only been able to hide cars/tents for a short period of time before they were raided. Its always a pain losing gear! :P

I once hid a car next to the millitary tents in Stary Sobor, you know the parking lot with wrecked cars next to the tents. I hid the car between two wrecked cars and nobody touched it for five days. Funny thing is that the city was crowded with players the whole time and I saw people walking by it several times without noticing anything.

As for tents I just go to random places in the woods and hide them next to trees.

I once hid a car next to the millitary tents in Stary Sobor' date=' you know the parking lot with wrecked cars next to the tents. I hid the car between two wrecked cars and nobody touched it for five days. Funny thing is that the city was crowded with players the whole time and I saw people walking by it several times without noticing anything.

As for tents I just go to random places in the woods and hide them next to trees.

[/quote']

Ha! I guess people are so worried about getting in/out of Stary without being shot at or zombie chased they just don't take notice! good job!

The most obvious places. People camp hunting spend so long looking in the hard to reach and try to think out of the box they forget simple, obvious places. It works alot. My proper gear is hidden somewhere nobody would think of.