Vlodemort

Keyboard and Mouse Input Stopped Working

Hi all,

Has anyone had this issue? Since one of the recent patches (sometime in the last month) my game has decided to ignore all mouse and keyboard input. This only happens after joining a server. Prior to joining a server I can navigate the menus without any issues, but once I spawn, my character is perpetually stuck staring ahead into limbo like some kind of retarded chimpanzee. I cannot click, look around with the mouse, move or do anything that involves a mouse or keyboard (including esc to bring up the menu).

Any help would be great, as I can't even play right now.

I haven't installed any new hardware or drivers since the last time I played, and also setting my Windows icons to 100% does nothing. Neither does playing in windowed mode.

Yes, it's a bug. Keep joining and rejoining till it works, thats what I had to do.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, will this fix the issue perpetually, or will it reoccur? Also, have we had any word on whether or not this bug is being worked on?

Thanks for the reply, will this fix the issue perpetually, or will it reoccur? Also, have we had any word on whether or not this bug is being worked on?

It being an alpha, it will probably be patched soon, as it prevents gameplay. But it could be here for a while, I dont know. It will fix it momentarely, but it may happen again. Just rinse and repeat.

Yes, it's a bug. Keep joining and rejoining till it works, thats what I had to do.

Confirmed. i have same issue.