Sign in to follow this  
mrtrippy

Operation Charlie + The Aftermath!

You guys seem like an amazing bunch to run around DayZ with..  do you guys need another companion to run around with and troll and poke fun at, if so sign me up ;)

You guys seem like an amazing bunch to run around DayZ with..  do you guys need another companion to run around with and troll and poke fun at, if so sign me up ;)

Yeah we're getting bored with Ed!

Yeah we're getting bored with Ed!

Lol! Even after that video, Ed is still taking the brunt of the jokes... he's the new Baska! :D

• Like 1

Well between the last episode (forced murder) and this one, lets just say I am watching your you  tube channel intently for updates.  The shit you pull on your pals is classic!!  I show your vids to all the guys I game with and more than a few have launched food or drink across the room in laughter

• Like 1

Well between the last episode (forced murder) and this one, lets just say I am watching your you  tube channel intently for updates.  The shit you pull on your pals is classic!!  I show your vids to all the guys I game with and more than a few have launched food or drink across the room in laughter

Dude! That's awesome lol xD I've got a new video coming soon where me, Ed and Bates try to do "The Social Experiment" on 1 of our subscribers... it goes horribly wrong!! If you ever wanna meet up some time you should jump on our server :) It's pretty much the only server we play on now.

Dude! That's awesome lol xD I've got a new video coming soon where me, Ed and Bates try to do "The Social Experiment" on 1 of our subscribers... it goes horribly wrong!! If you ever wanna meet up some time you should jump on our server :) It's pretty much the only server we play on now.

That sounds like a good time, which server do you all run on?  I'd love to pop in and join in the fun and games!  Most likely be running around all weekend and trying to get into a bit of trouble...  If you want we can do a Steam ID exchange and make it easier to find when/where you all are