Sign in to follow this  
Biosensation

DayZ Standalone Mosin camo, Leather sack and The Obrez

I dislike the burlap cammo for the mosen (even with grass). The grass is front under back, while it should overlap from back over to the front. Because now the burlap is white and is a clear beacon while standing in bushes or trees, thus losing its use. It is better to spray cammo the mosen for the moment in my opinion.

I dislike the burlap cammo for the mosen (even with grass). The grass is front under back, while it should overlap from back over to the front. Because now the burlap is white and is a clear beacon while standing in bushes or trees, thus losing its use. It is better to spray cammo the mosen for the moment in my opinion.

I agree

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to paint the ghilie wrap in the future just as the gun itself.

Seeing how it looks right now i have to agree, it's useless. From a distance it just looks like a white flag sticking from your back (if you have it on your back that is) :D

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to paint the ghilie wrap in the future just as the gun itself.

Seeing how it looks right now i have to agree, it's useless. From a distance it just looks like a white flag sticking from your back (if you have it on your back that is) :D

Yeah they will update it.