S. Mason

seeking one/two more survivors

I usually play with two other guys I met in DayZ, one of them barely logs in and my other fellow survivor and I think we could use an extra person.

Here is what we looking for:

If you want to roll with us be ready to get tactical. We mess around sometimes especially when making a long trip. But when going into town/villages/cities our rule is, hit the high yield buildings and get out fast. We joke around a lot but try to be cautious in any village/town/city, even if its far up north.

You must be patient and at least know the south of the map well. you just need to at least be able to get around and know where you are at all times. If you wondering, no we don't just stay in the south, we go all over the place.

no rage quitters, if you die, such is life in DayZ, don't start cursing over your mic.

we don't want someone who is all goody goody nor a complete asshole who kills new spawns. We aren't complete bandits, but we aren't also completely good-heartened survivors who just want to help random people. Therefore you must be bad enough to be willing to join a sniper set-up. Yet, nice enough to not shoot someone whose says is a friendly and doesn't have a barrel pointed at your face. One thing is to do it as a safety precaution, another thing is to just be backstabber merciless f**k.

YOU MUST HAVE A MIC, post a message here, we'll meet up, we have a teamspeak server so have that set up and ready.

One or two people is fine, if you see more than two posts on this thread. You can still post, just cause there are already two posts doesn't mean we have found a fellow survivor.

We hope to have someone join us by the campfire soon :D.

EDIT:

right, forgot to mention. Me and my other fellow survivors are all east coast. One of them is canadian, me and the other guy are americans east coast. so for us, its GMT -5.

Preferably someone who is around the same timezone but if you got the right stuff it doesn't even matter.

EDIT:

no skype, just message here in the forums. If we think you a good fit, we'll give you the teamspeak3 server info.

add me on skype - langile71

have to sleep right now, will be on tomorrow

im down for this i have a headset and teamspeak3

im 25 and decent player that works good with people and working as a team.

Im on east coast and play a lot especially on the weekend add me on skype atillahx

What timezone are you in and at what time do you usually play?

I'm looking for a group with your mentality, I know my way around the southern coast as well as the eastern region and NW airfield. Right now I'm to the SE of Novy Sobor, pretty much in the middle of the map.

Send me a pm if you still need somebody. I have a mic. Will be on tomorrow at like 10:30am est. (10 hrs from now as of this post)

Hey I'm 18 and have a good background in shooting games. I really want a group to be a part of and become friends with to have fun on DayZ. Also I want to be able to do group ops.

I have a mic and my skype is "playfuldesk". Either message me on here or on skype!

I'll join up, got a mic and have been playing for a few days now. survived 1 night, got instantly killed at dawn x.x hoping to find buddies to roll around with. Hit me up if you wanna play

right, forgot to mention. Me and my other fellow survivors are all east coast. One of them is canadian, me and the other guy are americans east coast. so for us, its GMT -5.

Preferably someone who is around the same timezone but if you got the right stuff it doesn't even matter.

EDIT:

no skype, just message here in the forums. If we think you a good fit, we'll give you the teamspeak3 server info.

I have been playing for a week and a couple of days now.. Sometimes my brother plays with me. I'm sure he would join.

28 yrs old, East coast. I like playing tactical, only way to do it in DayZ. Teamwork is a must. I need a change of pace. I have TS3.

Currently playing.

PM if you're still looking.

You guys want to play with me too? I'm a new player, but I have lots of experience playing games like this. My steamid is joaodotcorreia. Add me.