Crabberson

I need this game

The problem is I have no money. What I do have to offer is my whole steam inventory if anyone would like to trade a copy of Arma 2:CO or $30 steam wallet for it. Or if anyone has another way I could get it (besides comments such as get a job or suck 6 dicks for $5 a pop) it would be greatly appreciated.

My steam inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Crabberson/inventory/

If you can get an earbud and a few keys into your TF2 Inventory I'll do it. But as of right now your inventory is absolutely worthless and no one is gonna pay 30$ for it.

Just mow some lawns or something, it is not that hard to scrape together thirty bucks. Why do people always beg for money on forums?

I can't do the whole mow lawns for money thing because I would need gas for the mower, people who live nearby who want there lawns cut (most people maintain their lawn ridiculously well) and also since I was a kid I have mowed the next door neighbor's lawn for a couple years and we never accepted anything they gave us. (My dad is highly against accepting charity) I plan on trying to scrap bank or something to get the money, otherwise I'm gonna have to wait a couple months. I also wasn't sure if there are some... other... ways of getting a copy of Day-Z and still playing on non LAN/Hamachi/Tungle servers.