Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bian

Looking for Group; Details In Post

Expierence: I've played DayZ Mod since two months (give or take a month) after it was released, and also purchased DayZ Standalone when it was released and continue to play both very frequently.

Personal Skill Opinion: In my own view, I like to think of myself as an "advanced player." I know everything there is to know about both the standalone and the vanilla mod. I also have researched and (to some extent) had basic military training and tactics. I've also learned a lot and understand mechanics to the game that I use to my advantage that might not be considered with the thought of "real-life military tactics" in mind. I rarely die, and I usually kill a lot of other players before meeting my demise.

Play-Style: I'm more of a neutral player. Depends on the mood I am, what gear I have, how populated the server is, etc. It all depends on the situation. Sometimes I'll KoS geared up players, sometimes I'll hold them up and try to make friends, sometimes I'll just stalk them and see what happens and what kind of person they are. However, I do not kill unarmed players or lightly geared (melee weapons or weak firearms (ie. pistols)) without them provoking me.

Which DayZ Do I Play: I play the standalone and the mod. However, when I play the mod, my history is a bit different from other people. The only time I have ever (EVER) played anything but vanilla dayz mod and standalone, was for a period of 2 months when I was in a group in Epoch Chernarus. I quite enjoyed it, however I haven't really played a mod ever since. It seems to me like they turn DayZ into a Call of Duty type gameplay. It makes surviving too easy and adds a lot of (what I consider) op content. I am still open to playing a modded DayZ, however that might change depending on which mod it is. Overpoch seemed alright I suppose, but I never really got into it.

What Am I Looking For?: I am looking for a group (not a huge clan or a community, I prefer things tightly knit. 2-6 players at most) that is expierenced and skilled at Arma/Standalone combat and understands the game's mechanics well. Somebody that I do not have to support and I can rely on to be an equal if not superior. I do not care if you play as a hero/bandit/neutral, as I'm ready to dedicate to whichever one you enjoy. I am going to stress this; If you are expierenced and what-not, AND you play Vanilla DayZ Mod mainly, I am VERY INTERESTED in checking you out and playing with you.

My Personal Info and Contact Methods:

I am 17

I have a good headset with a good quality mic.

I have a powerful pc, (built it myself!) so don't worry about me running into issues.

I am ready to use whatever communication software that you and your group uses.

I am a student, therefore once my school year begins (about two weeks from this post's date) I can't play during school hours.

I live in Houston TX, USA. I will not join an EU group, as the connectivity issues are (obviously) an issue.

My steam is AlwayzL3git (Chirp_Chirp) Exclude "Chirp_Chirp" in the profile search.

In case you look at my hours in-game, I used to use a non-steam version due to software issues with Windows 8 (I had to replace my hard drive recently and installed Windows 7 Pro on it instead this time, so no longer an issue).

PM me on steam/the forums if you're interested.

I am not going to be recording for my own use, however if you require me to record (As long as it's free) I will do so. I am also fine with being recorded and uploaded to media websites. (ex. twitch, youtube, etc.)

I only speak English

Edited by Jim Bian

Jim,

You seem like a great player, and what we look for in a Raptor Militia soldier. We'd love to have you join our ranks. If you have the time, checkout our recruitment thread here on the forms.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/198603-raptor-militia-seeking-soldiers/

There's currently four of us playing daily. We're currently playing Overpoch, as it gives us stuff to do and operate as a milsim group. Hope to hear from you.

Jim,

You seem like a great player, and what we look for in a Raptor Militia soldier. We'd love to have you join our ranks. If you have the time, checkout our recruitment thread here on the forms.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/198603-raptor-militia-seeking-soldiers/

There's currently four of us playing daily. We're currently playing Overpoch, as it gives us stuff to do and operate as a milsim group. Hope to hear from you.

I posted an app on your thread. Note that I will be multi clanning for about the first week or so to find a group of players that I enjoy playing with. Once I find the group that fits me, I'd discontinue most (in majority of cases, all) gameplay with the other groups I checked out and dedicate myself to the group that I find most enjoyable. I hope you understand this and are okay with my decision! :D

Hey Jim.

I'm looking to invite experienced DayZ/Arma 2 players to join a group I am creating by myself. I am striving to create a group that consists of four or five guys that can take out any of the clans you come across on the forums. Go ahead and add me on Skype, and we'll speak further.

Username: mctrollerson (under Ted)