Sign in to follow this  
Triean

Server Admin Abuse

On Atlanta 81, hosted on HFBservers.com and paid/hosted by Neckbeardgaming(NBG).

My friends and I have a basecamp set-up on the server and have aquired many high end items and gear, but now since we started raiding camps and stuff, we found NBG's camp site and found hacked spwned weapons likethe G36 Assualt rifle and we were raiding it, but then one of them logged on so we killed him and got out. After we killed the NBG member when he spawned, I headed out back towards our base with the captured weapons and gear. During this time my group called out that same person we killed was already back at the base within 5 mins, and I am sure there are no spawns within 25mins run MINIMUM of his basecamp cause its at Black Lake so my team killed him again, and the same thing, within 5 mins he was again back at the camp. Then his buddies got on and flanked 2 of our members and got my group got killed.

Now right after we did that, they brought down the servers about 10 mins after, nothing that we took from there was on us anymore nor in our tents, nothign saved, and all their gear was back in their tents when we went back in 30mins later, they also had hacked G36 Assualt Rifles in some of the tents, and those are not listed on the DayZ wiki.

Now after all this happened, they started kicking myself and 2 other members of the group I play with constantly, whenever we try to log on and play, its an instant kick off the server.

We got tired of this so now we are trying to move to another server, but we can't even get on long enough to collect things. I have contacted the server host HFBservers.com with this also since these people are abusing power of kicking since we raided and killed them on their own server, when the game on the server is built around that.

[NBG] Spooky *Admin*

Kick from server total: 17times as of 9:42pm EST

Kick from server total: 23times as of 11:23pm EST

~Joshua/Triean/Dragsters50

Hi,

We Kind of had the same problem on DE8. my squad and me were raiding the airfield at night after some time we heard a car driving along. Some time later we saw it and ofcourse we were hiding in the firestation as they drove from one hangar to the next to check them for players and loot.

After that they now drove from one to another to loot them.

Ofcourse we engaged immediately as they droped out at the nearest hangar.

We killed all of them and went in with a big smile to loot.

After we looted we decided to take the car and run for it but then servers went down like 3 times in a row.

when we were able too log in all the items we took were gone also the car was gone.

Ontop of it knowing our position as we looted, right after we logged in suddenly there was a sniper who took out me and a friend to take our equipment aswell. all i thought was:" weak"

i hope that bullshit gets fixed so something like that will never happen aganin if you cant check out your surroundings properly you dont deserve that kind of loot or the car. very frustrating.

Brokks

ps.: DE8 clanmembers suck!