davsummers1996@yahoo.com

Can someone please explain, in detail, how the vehicle system works?

My bud and I found a motorbike the other day. This was the first vehicle we've ever seen, and we've been playing since April.

How do I save the vehicle? I know that there is an option in the Scroll Menu to save it, but to what extent does it get saved?

It saves the vehicle on the server so that it will be found at that same place, on that same server. This also means that other players may stumble upon your vehicle and steal it if they happen upon its location, provided that they are on the aforementioned server.

When you move your vehicle to a new location don't forget to save it again.

Alright, steps:

1. Check wheels, how many are needed, just look at them, if there's none or they're flat (kinda stuck in the ground) you're gonna need to fix that.

2. Get in the car as a driver and on the top left on your screen, you should see the stats. Those are:

HAUL - if it's not green, red-yellow-orange-ish, you're gonna need scrap metal to fix it.

ENG - if it's not green, red-yellow-orange-ish, you're gonna need engine parts to fix it.

FUEL - if it's not green, red-yellow-orange-ish, you're gonna need fueltank parts to fix it.

WHL - if it's not green, red-yellow-orange-ish, you're gonna need wheels to fix it.

3. Be careful when driving, mainly when riding a motorcycle, they're really buggy, I wouldn't recommend driving over things nor bridges.

If you have any questions... shoot.