Sign in to follow this  
Publik

fsxdrew - spawing items - video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYCFY18cXVo

Hack: Spawning items

fsxdrew was accepted to Freeside Trading Co but upon reviewing the video we have rescinded his application. Fsxdrew is no longer affiliated with Freeside Trading Co.

Great job on the undercover, but to further help your case... Shouldn't you have caught on video, destroying the items via the ocean? I say this because, a lot of people could take this the wrong way. Despite your Important tag in the comment and in the video. But it was damning evidence of a little kid being.. well a little kid who can't play the game without cheating. Great job though!

Probably. Also should have checked his Arma ID on the player list. But yeah, Max is the one that was recording, and most of us died today in a hacker attack anyways :P I don't say it's the same guy, but a one Mr. "Drew Temp" was online during the attack on Seattle 64. The server admin can attest the the attack taking place (he kinda died with us).

Yeah I forgot to record myself killing myself... oh well I guess I could like make a vid of my current gear or something... idk

wow posting a video on how to cheat, aren't you brilliant...

I removed the link... but really the video was found by searching "how to hack arma 2 dayz"...

It is not really rocket science on how to find videos like that... dumb ass

wow posting a video on how to cheat' date=' aren't you brilliant...[/quote']

I removed the link... but really the video was found by searching "how to hack arma 2 dayz"...

It is not really rocket science on how to find videos like that... dumb ass

Thanks for the mature response. I know it's not hard to find videos like that, but I think it's better to let people find them than bring the instructions to them.