Sign in to follow this  
UndeadxMerci

Looking for a group/clan to play Epoch or Overpoch with

Hey everyone well I guess as you read the title I am looking for a group to play with Im 16 but I feel that I am mature for my age and that I could pull my weight in a 18+ clan if you just give me a chance. Well anyways I've been playing Dayz mod for about 1 1/2 years now and id say I am moderately experienced. The only reason I wouldn't say im a veteran is because some people have been playing since the game came out. Anyways if you're interested just let me know I am very active and will usually respond with in an hour or two.  

Check out Raptor Militia - http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/198603-raptor-militia-seeking-soldiers/

We currently play DayZ Overpoch, and we're settling in to our "home" server (the server we'll be doing all our playing on). We're close to getting a premade base and our clan skin on the server. We're a new clan looking to gain mature players.

I have a group, currently of 5 and we have a base and vehicles on an Epoch server. If you are interested can I have your Skype?

I'm part of a group of players that has plenty of gear. If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll give you the teamspeak information.

cori,