Zeha

EU6 server Chopper Hacker, Epic (video included)

Was playing on EU6 with my mates - [LV] afffriki, [LV] Dominik

Heard a chopper flying above our heads.

Found a nice position to shoot them down, made some shots, killed one guy.

Chopper landed down, guy ran out of the chopper to some trees nearby.

we started to shoot him down.

I shot him like 5-6 times in a row, you can check that in video, he didn't die and shot us back.

Well, all of us died, the hacker survived.

Loot we had:

M4A1 Camo SD

M4A3 CCO

M4A1 CCO

Bizon SD

DMR

3 x NV

2 cars and other stuff.

check the video below:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw3Q1lpmZTQ&feature=youtu.be

DMR shot that bastardo like 5-6 times

I shot him with M4A1 Camo SD like 2 or 3 times.

check teleportation at 5:12

(afffriki)

and get our loot back :D

mission impossible?

try to kill the hacker! :D

Not only no evidence you were shooting him with a DMR zoomed in. Which it's 400m when its zoomed fully and 100 when its not. It's clearly seen that most if not all your bullets were going too high or falling too short. GG better luck next time.

+ i was shooting him with CCO SD. hit 2-3 times.

+ Dominik shot him. hit 1-2 times.

come on..

No evidence of hacking' date=' also you had 19 murders.. so you deserved to die. :)

[/quote']

He had 4 murders goes to show how much attention u paid to the wrong

shit .

The "teleport" you think you saw was mearly lag/desync.

LOL hilarious. Same thing happened to me and a friend firing at a guy on roof of building at Cherno. On our screen we hit him 8 times with AS50 and M107 and he teleported to other side of building, then one-shotted us both.

You're hasty ambush was poorly thought out and executed. You deserved your loss.

Engaging with SD weapons at 300+ meters? Rapid firing your DMR? Yeah.

madrocker and PTIN you guys are stupid idiots.

the guy teleportet.

the ambush was really ok.

from your comments i would think you were the two fucking hacker kiddos.

we encountered thoose 55$ hacks buyers too the last days and they are still seem to grow in large number since all idiots with no skill and little penis cant handle the game normally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQSf3-cYWUo

we still killing lot of them with headshots if we can they can only hit with marked map and infinite ammo xD

greetz from de #36

PS: i really cant understand why there isnt a priority to rocket to avoid things like this.... terrible

the guy teleportet.

we encountered thoose 55$ hacks buyers too the last days and they are still seem to grow in large number since all idiots with no skill and little penis cant handle the game normally.

we still killing lot of them with headshots if we can they can only hit with marked map and infinite ammo xD

greetz from de #36

PS: i really cant understand why there isnt a priority to rocket to avoid things like this.... terrible

Yes, them criticizing what they think happened makes them idiots. Yeah lets blame rocket for all the hacking in the world, typical.

rocket could just pay more attention to this, as well as arma2 support.

don't forget that arma2 sells thousands of copies because of this dayz mod.

yes, i know, it's alpha, but BI still makes money and they could appreciate rockets job, hire a hundred students to permanently ban hackers over here.

i see hackers on eu6 every day and there is no point to tell me that i deserve to die because of 4 murders. are you sick? i killed them without hacks. i can kill 100+, but i will do this w/o any cheating software on my pc. that's not your business.

well, anyway, thank you for your attention.

if there is anyone who think that there is not enough evidence to ban... man, you cheat.

the guy teleportet.

greetz from de #36

Yes' date=' them criticizing what they think happened makes them idiots. Yeah lets blame rocket for all the hacking in the world, typical.

[/quote']

no what makes them idiots is just writing about things they dont care about. if they would they could make out what a hack looks like..... as shown in the video i found after care about the encounters we had on our server.

and if they wouldnt be only trolling about the ambush too...

thats what idiots and same hacker kiddos do as in their video shown.

well i dont blame rocket for the hacking thats for sure. but its not professional to release a mod with that many glitch bugs (zombies still attack through walls wich should be fixed as they said), hacking with growing numbers like 100+ every day. like googlis said... they earn so much money with it but still the worst things still occur.

i really value rockets work, but its no a good way to say this is a alpha since thousands of guys buying a game for it and all of them suffer every day since thoose things.

and all thoose idiots cant understand this are just hackers or guys who didnt had a encounter with real hackers like me for 8 times in 2 weeks.