BioHorror

OmegaForce Dedi Overpoch Fully Militarized

The Omega Force Server does not exist anymore. It has moved under a new community.  

Edited by BioHorror
  • Like 3

We kept the server up for 16 hours without a restart for a stress test.   Trader Menus were still instant, Vehicle spawns were instant, AI had no rubber banding, Upgrading walls was instant.  Running beautifully and I'm getting 80-95 FPS.

• Like 1

I have a group of 20 or so players from all around the world and we want to play on your server and record YouTube videos but we cant until you move the ping cap to 2000 so we can join.
it wont lag your server please just give it a try your server will be advertised and become popular.

joined the servers with friends..went up to green mountain..had some fun..then admins abused there powers..blew up my little bird and a ural under me {both went red straight away} admins said it was a glicth...caught hem telelporting layers back to the fire fight may times..bad server..please avoid

• Like 2

joined the servers with friends..went up to green mountain..had some fun..then admins abused there powers..blew up my little bird and a ural under me {both went red straight away} admins said it was a glicth...caught hem telelporting layers back to the fire fight may times..bad server..please avoid

Guilty admins have had their powers stripped. Apologies. We hope you consider returning.

Server is still running great. 

After further investigation, here is what happened

You guys shot at a player named Hurricane. 

Hurricane was flying by Green Mountain and started taking fire. He landed his helo and killed 2 players with an M107.  Then a little bird flys by, he shot it with an M107, and we all know what happens when a little bird gets hit by a 50 cal.   Next a Ural pulls up and he shoots it with the M107 (logs show 15 rounds expended on the ural)  guess what?  Ural goes Boom!   Guy gets out of the Ural and started shooting at Hurricane with a pistol and gets hit in the face with an M107 and dies.  This player starts calling Admin Abuse.  Here is the kicker -  Hurricane is not an admin by any stretch of the imagination.

Now, there were 2 admins that toggled on ESP while in a battle that same day but it was at a different location.  I removed them from the admin list immediately.

Please ease up on the false accusations. This really hurts a server that is run by donations. Not to mention that its a full unshared dedicated server and isn't cheap.

Added

Select spawn point 

Choice of ground or HALO spawn

Pick your class loadouts

Donator custom loadouts coming soon

Public TS coming soon

I "was" a donator and let me tell you AVOID THIS SERVER! There is NOT active admins, there is what I'd call "paid" admins. Who'll be there when it suits them ( of the admins there only one actually plays this game. )

On September third there "powerful dedi" crashed 5 times. A dedi box and a server whose average fps is below 50fps.

Avoid this server and find a dedicated server ran by responsible adults.

Edited by Pinkyizthebrain

Server didn't crash, it was restarting because the datacenter was flushing DNS.  A simple phone called cleared it up instantly.

Admins are not paid, that is untrue. 

All donator money stays in 1 paypal account and is used to pay for the server.

It is true that admins are not online 24/7.  We work, have wives, families. We enjoy life outside of dayz. We like sunshine. And yes, we do need breaks from babysitting and changing diapers of dayz players that can't fly very well and demand their precious Pook (which they found 2 minutes ago)     be replaced ..... instantly....    

For this I am sorry.

Edited by BioHorror
  • Like 1

Server did indeed crash and go offline multiple times. How can someone get in game and then server crashes again to find your legs broken when rejoining? Exactly.

There are no admins on this server most times of the day almost everyday and I invite anyone to simply use google to see how many forums have people complaining about this server and how often they've been blacklisted.

They even have a script asking for donations running on the feed and will gladly accept all donations without hesitation but are somehow to busy with their lives to fix problems that occur?

Common sence tells anyone reading whats really going on with said server.

Stay safe out there in the appocolypse.

Edited by Pinkyizthebrain
  • Like 2

Pinky

Please stop Trolling and Stalking me. 

You left 0mega Force on bad terms with another member, not me

Hope the best for you bro.

btw, you still getting that 8 core intel?  Let me know how badass it is.

I'm looking into getting that monitor you suggested, looks pretty dope

$799 on newegg

• Like 1

Look man, what do you want from me?

Server goes down.  OK, I have no control over that

You log in and your inside you tank and you break your legs, server goes down and you loose your key. 

You get mad because the Admin  (who just started a new job and is starting college) is on TS and trying to call the datacenter to fix the problem and won't instantly come replace your stuff.

First thing I hear about it is a message from you informing me that your leaving the server. 

I have always replaced your stuff when there is a glitch or problem. I was at work and there is no way I can do that from work.

Ok, so your mad because he didn't instantly fix your problem. I get it man, it can be frustrating.

But what exactly do you want from me? 

Your here on this forum trying to hurt me and my server because someone else pissed you off? 

I really don't understand why you would do all this. Its a bit odd I suppose but just tell me what you want from me.

• Like 1

nope i got glitched into you moron.  like i said o4ce is a big clan of bullies.

Actually Beamzy, it wasn't 04CE that raided you.

Hope you find a server you like. 

Just to help you in your endeavors, drop a plot pole so no one can build up around you, make sure you close all holes, use double doors to get in your base (we call it an airlock) and you will be pretty much raid proof.

Have fun man.  Cya around.

• Like 1

You say trolling I say informing the community. But your right all info is now here so there is no need for anything further to be written.

posting the community with your petty wineing. I can not see the way you would have been viewed as a model DayZ player. Post to the web your story shows you are lie.

you bomb place with grad then complain when killed in your home with bell. you face twice times - two faces not sure how you say.

I have been on  server for  2 mointh, they admin are not always on in the day right. It ok for you though, you go to the webpage of omega and send a message to admin.

Always admin fix issues for you when you cry for tanks and helicopter  we all see in chat of blue when you wine.

you saying things for this server that not true is bad on your name here on posts

My english not good but a cry baby lie is same in all languags.

For others that read the lies and my hard words i am sorry to you.

Try the game at 192.187.97.125:2302 it is best admin and play. smooth server to.

• Like 1