Sign in to follow this  
hothtimeblues

Question about going prone or bipods

Hello everyone. I really like the concept of DayZ and say hi to all.

I have a question about sway and bipods, etc.

When I go prone with the mosin there is no less weapon sway. Will they eventually fix this so that realistically there is less sway if Im prone or once they add a bipod for mosin? I do have the hold breath button bound to my right click mouse but its annoying that there is same amount of weapon sway even If im prone. Why dont they fix this?

Try using morphine or applying a splint, your arm may be broken if there is no difference in sway between stances.

hmmm, really?  You could be right.  So you are saying that there should be a noticeable difference in sway when I go prone as opposed to standing with a scoped mosin?  (not counting holding breath with right click, that does help)?   Are you sure you have seen this since the new patch?   The new patch has a lot of bugs so I'm a little skeptical.  But, I did get hit by a lot of zombies.   My character says "my leg hurts",  not arm.   And I can walk fine.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Otherwise, that would be annoying if they added sway without making sure that going prone or using a bipod decreases sway.

Edited by hothtimeblues

You were correct. Morphine reduced my sway. The confusion was because my character only said his leg hurt. Not a broken arm. So hurt Legs can make you sway also which i didnt know.

Thanks my friend.

Edited by hothtimeblues