Genki Dama

Wanting people for a group

Hello Everybody!

So here is the thing, I'm a new YouTube commentator, some long time forum members may have seen my channel and other threads. This is a little different, due to my infatuation with DayZ and my own desire to play with a semi-large group, in which I can record our experiences in this post apocalyptic world, I have decided to come here, so that new players can come along hang with us, share experiences with us and hopefully gain some experience along the way.

What we would love

1. The person should have a mic.

2. Willing to be recorded.

3. Someone who plays a lot .

4. People who are mature, but still have a good sense of humour.

5. People who respect other people.

What we don't really want

1. People who are disrespectful.

2. People who are really childish.

Here is a link to my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSeriesGamers?feature=mhee

(We do other games but the majority of what we do is DayZ)

Futhermore, if you have any questions, please feel free to PM here or PM on my youtube channel.

I just started playing this mod and love it. I need someone to play with. Only problem might be that i don't think i play that much, probably 2hrs a day. If ya wanna play, let me know. skype is faillikeachamp

I just started playing this mod aswell, maybe have 5-6 hours of gameplay total, and haven't had a real chance on character. Never had a weapon. Only axes but I always seem to die when going alone.

I need a buddy to team with!

I'm not using Skype though, I hate that program. Ventrilo/Teamspeak for me!

/PM me if interested.

hey.. i would love to join in if you still need some more people..ive only been playing for about a day but im lovng it so far..and now that its summer i have lots of time.. let me know

I've added you on Skype, I'm definitely willing to be involved. I'm currently looking for someone who can give me morphine near Vybor if you (or anyone) could do that before anything else?

I just started playing this mod aswell' date=' maybe have 5-6 hours of gameplay total, and haven't had a real chance on character. Never had a weapon. Only axes but I always seem to die when going alone.

I need a buddy to team with!

I'm not using Skype though, I hate that program. Ventrilo/Teamspeak for me!

/PM me if interested.

[/quote']

Unfortunately I do not like either of those two programs