Sign in to follow this  
fink2011

US153 Seattle 102 [locked]

Trying to get on thsi server to go steal the cars we stole before the server was restarted again since they disappeared after the restart.

15/40 players online 12:44 AM UTC

Hey zigzagzig, I run US153 and we do restarts on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times per day. We also update to beta patch usually as soon as it's released (which requires a restart as well). This is all done in an attempt to keep the server running smoothly for all players.

There have been a few instances where upon restarting the server, vehicles and tents have completely disappeared. They USUALLY come back after a second restart, but not always. Anyways, just wanted to respond to ur post and let you know what goes on.

Also, we always try to give a 5 minute warning before restarts. In fact I can't remember a time where we didnt give atleast a 3-4 minute warning. I usually lock the server right after i give a warning about reboot, to prevent ppl from joining immediately before it reboots. However it is unlocked as soon as it is rebooted and does not remain locked.

Let me know if you have any questions or further concerns :)