Sign in to follow this  
SenoritaDorita

Cannot move, at all.

I don't think this is a stuck character, so I've made a new thread, I hope that's alright.

I logged off 100 - 200m away from NWAF as I was in a hurry, so I got into a pine tree and logged. A friend wanted me to get on as he was also there so I did, but I logged in and got past "please wait" but I was just standing still in first person and I couldn't do anything. Couldn't move, aim, change weapons or even press "esc" to exit game. I closed to Day Z with task manager then loaded it back up, same problem. My friend knocked me out but when I awoke I still had the same problem of not being able to do literally anything even though I can see whats happening infront of me and others can see me. 

Any help to resolve this would be appreciated without me having to die.

try on a different server, friend had the same thing yesterday, after we switched server he was able to move

Dont join your friend from steam, use the ingame browser.. People asked of this multiple times

i am having the same issue, any server i join in any way, none of the controls respond and i have to alt tab open task manager and close the game. some times it will take 10+ log ins before i can finally play. and it didn't start until 0.47