tro11c1ient

Looking for a Group!

hey everyone, i just recently started playing this game, so far i have been killed quite abit and have a hard time finding weapons or just in general know what to do, Im 24 going on 25 and looking for a group Of Mature players, no offence to the younger ones but im just not really down with having a high pitched voice in my ear while i game, i do like to troll and have fun but thats only if the situation is right and i would never put the group in a bad spot.

bonus to having me in your group! i own a 64g ram i7 hexa-core Dedicated server system that i use to host minecraft servers and Teamspeak 3 servers, if i could get my hands on the dayz mod to run that i would run that aswell! so its possible u could get a free server if u let me in your group!

Thanks

Smoktup420

hey add me on skype : travis.zavorotny I am 17 and I play dayz non stop. I am usually friendly. dont worry no high pitched voice!. I hope to meet you in chernarus!

im usaully solo and wouldnt mind joining with someone let me know ... i have been playing for a couple weeks and have a headset my info is in my sig

I'm 20 and don't really like hanging out with people but I'm down to make a few buds. I normally run with 3-4 people but sometimes I run on my own.

Been running on my own lately i normally have a few friends on with me. i mainly play in the evenings most nights PST.

Steam: mr.kdub250

I'm up for joining add me on steam - Stryker_423, I have skype Vent/TS as well.

Check us out guys www.flawless-victory.net

and add me on steam: turbokuken for more information

Looking for players for New group/clan

hey i want to start a new surviver group/clan. looking for muture players 18+ and guys/girls from EU TZ. goal is to set up a camp get cars/heli,s

and i got a TS server for coms.

add me on Steam if your interested so we can get a talk. user name is Gummibear17

Looking for players for New group/clan

hey i want to start a new surviver group/clan. looking for muture players 18+ and guys/girls from EU TZ. goal is to set up a camp get cars/heli,s

and i got a TS server for coms.

add me on Steam if your interested so we can get a talk. user name is Gummibear17

way to thread steal make your own thread next time maybe???

anyone looking for a group i have a medium size group if you have teamspeak 3 join 88.198.46.35:9988 there is usually someone on, you can add me on skype also, user is furysquirl im always looking for more people to join my group.

steam: bring_on_th_pain

im uk but play games almost all hours and im 22. getting mike in like 3hrs time lol any one wanna add go ahead. but like others im 22 23oct so please no squeqy ppl. aslong your mature its all gd but more my age be great. i been playing for a couple hours game takes ages to get anything or any where alone so a group ge great lol

Hey! We're a mature fun international group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for someone to hang with. We also have our own home Day Z server. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com/

Hey! We're a mature fun international group that loves Day Z. We use Mumble and there is usually always someone in chat playing Day Z, if you're looking for someone to hang with. We also have our own home Day Z server. If you're interested, check us out here: http://awolgaming.enjin.com/

STOP THREAD STEALING, people dont post in your thread to bad, dont come to hijack mine, thats just rude and makes me think your group is nothing but a bunch of imature people.

This was a looking for group thread? So I posted my group? Its not stealing it. Its just saying, here is a group check it out if you want to play chill. Sorry if I offended you man.