Paddy (DayZ)

1.5.7 Teleport to Respawn point when I didn't die

Date/Time: Midnight PST 5/14 11:30 AM PST 5/14

What happened: Logged out near deer stand on hill east of Pustoshka at midnight. Logged in this morning and I spawned on the east coast at what is labeled "Three Valleys." Tried another server and same "Three Valleys" location.

Where you were: 1/2 km WSW Pustoshka followed by new character spawn point

What you were doing: Logging out and Logging in

Timeline of events before/after error: Fought zombies near treestand, was not bleeding out checked treestand for loot, got the usual chemlights and flares. Moved into woods about 50 m and logged out for the night.

I believe this happened to a lot of people (if not everybody). Not sure what the cause was, but I spawned near the coast after having logged out in a tower at Elektro last night. From the server chat at the time, it seems the same thing happened to everybody else there.

Same thing happened to me, wasn't to bad though.

Found 2 dead survivors with shit lot of loot.

This happened to me too. I logged off in Berezino earlier today and logged in in Elektro with all my gear. I died about 30 seconds after loading in. I took a few steps and keeled over. Given the location it could have been a sniper.

The same happen to me. I was near Dolina when disconect and after joining again i was spawned on the island south of Kamyshovo. Next moved north again in a pitch black and somebody shot me dead. No way he could see me. There is also not synchone time, when you disconect and connect again, you have sunset-you can see good, others have pitch black, which is disadvantage in combat obviously. This is serious problem.