Sign in to follow this  
toodarkpark

Suddenly Helicopter?

I am playing on a relatively new server. As we understand it, this server never had a helicopter spawn, as it was created after the helicopter spawns were disabled.

Is there any way this thing is legit, or is this a confirmed hack? I am on TS with one of the server admins now, and he is presently fighting with the people that had the helicopter, and trying to take command of it. He asked me to make this post. Thanks!

Edited for clarity: This is a fully operational helicopter with M240's mounted on either side. The server admins were under the impression that no flyable helicopter has ever naturally spawned on this server.

confirming i have this helicopter

i am suspicious that it might not be legit as the pilot we killed to steal it had a full get-up (nvgs, rangefinder, ghillie suit, silenced m4) and i have the guid and name of the pilot if it is hacked

any input is appreciated

ps: it is a UH-1H in olive drab with two 240 machine guns- one on each side

To clarify this, the chopper is now in the possession of the admins, but they are holding off joyriding this bitch around until we get an answer.

The chopper is the correct model (2x 240, green) of the huey that *should* be in the game.

The server has not been up long enough to have helicopter vehicles EVER spawned historically. This is why we are leaving it, we do not want to be seen as abusing any rights etc, until we know this is legitimately spawned in.