Sign in to follow this  
Arppa

93.190.140.147:27416 |Unforce| Single-Currency | EU | OverPoch Chernarus server with Banking | AI-missions | Custom bases and tons of other scripts

As the topic states, Unforces old Epoch-server was converted to OverPoch mod with a twist and it is finally ready after long dayz of hard work from the Head Admin Senith. Server includes several improvements and custom areas with loot crates and stuff. Unforce as a clan also hosts free TeamSpeak3-server for their players.

Server includes following scripts:

- Single Currency and Banks with mobile banking interface via safes

- Auto refuel & repair

- Advanced AI-missions

- Self bloodbag

- Custom bases with lootcrates

- Reworked NWAF

- Customised traders

- Gemstones are also a form of currency

- Reworked safe-zones

- SNAP PRO-building active

- Customised HUD

- Towing and Lifting (with appropriate vehicles)

- M113 APC:s from Hero/Bandit trader

- Take clothes

Just to name a few.. This server fits perfectly for all kind of players, loot tables have been tuned so that even a lone wolf player will feel starting here enjoyable. Even casual players can gather materials and weapons more easily than say, on one some of those servers that have tight ass spawns with one bean can per house and building crates cost 10 euros donation :)

Also, admins are fair and active on this server (I'm not an admin but a long time player on these guys server) and Unforce is always recruiting nice and social people who don't stress too much - it is a game after all :)

More info about the server and Unforce gaming community, surf to: http://unforce.enjin.com/home or join us directly @ 93.190.140.147:27416

Server admins: Senith, Secret Ninja, Remie, Flugel, Fried Ice Tea, Kiros

Cya @ Chernarus!

Edited by Arppa

Hi there, As stated above we have converted our server over to Overpoch and i wanted to add some things to the list above. We also have Custom bases spread around the island 2 up north marked on the map 1 on NWAF, 1 at Balota and 1 at Cherno and 1 on skalisty island which will soon be updated and rigged with A.I. and high end loot. we also have a custom Kamenka to add some buildings on which one can find weapons and other supplys. I also have a list on what i am working on on our site so you can see what else i am going to add into the server. which includes Deploy Bike/motorcycle/mozzie. spawn selection, random events and animated heli crashes.

if a player feels that something is missing though, they can always post a suggestion on our forums and i will certainly consider it!

Hope to see you in Chernarus

Kind regards,

Senith and the Unforce Staff

• Like 1

Also, If there are enough people interested, there is also a possibility for admin generated events especially during weekends, treasure hunting, night time resets (only if people want to) etc.

Added deploy bike script. fresh spawned players now spawn with a toolbox with which you can spawn a free bike and a motorcycle and mozzie if you have the required materials. also added BMP2 medical's to hero and bandit.

Added a Custom A.I. Bandit Island to Skalisty. A hard but more then worth it task for the elite or a group of friends that need a challenge!

Arppa could you edit the original post to inlcude the Bandit A.I. island, deploy bike and the armored vehicles? =]