Sign in to follow this  
Jhenryis1

Where to find them...

Okay so recently i have been trying to get people at the NW Airport since it does require a lot of patience of a sniper. But after a few hours I realized that people don't go to the NW Airport as often on bigger servers where there is a larger number of people such as 40+ but when i began to join other 25 and under servers I started to find many more people making there way down the airport with out any troubles on there mind. ( I also found out that other Bandits have realized this too and in doing so I have spawned in behind many other Bandits...Being the FFA Bandit I am i scream over direct "BOO!" and unloaded half a DMR clip into his head. I hope this makes your bandit days much more exciting.:cool:

-Your unfriendly bandit

.da. Jhenryis1

Thanks for telling everybody assumed knowledge. It was pretty understood that players won't go to dangerous places on populated servers, but would rather go to these places on underpopulated servers. Secondly its a pretty shitty thing to repeatedly log into servers just to check for players and bag quick kills. Its no different than gear farming, logging, or disconnecting when under fire, its a stupid thing to do and completely ruins the game. Great job on wasting ammo too!

What can I not play over a extender period of time. I never said that I frequently connected to other servers. Like I said i discovered this. And not everyone knows this half the people that play just bought ArmA 2 so if you already had this general knowledge there is no reason to comment. Try not to jump to conclusions.

If your so new to the mod that you are unable to figure out that players flock to day servers, then you're probably too new to be any good at killing other players, or surviving in general. And if you "just bought" the game, I have a huge doubt that they would have any idea how to get to NW Airport or other prime locations.

Okay sure I didn't think about some of the stuff in my post but its not like I am the first to make a stupid post. But I appreciate you trying to make me look dumb. Also I only responded to you comment to clear up that i did not just jump servers. I am a good survivor in fact and I've had ArmA 2 since its release. Thanks.