Sign in to follow this  
VibroKnife

Bad Version, Server Rejected when running OverPoch.

Me and my friend are unable to join a OverPoch server. We both acquired Overwatch and Epoch (the only two K assume you need for this merged mod). Trying to join a OverPoch server always results in "Bad version, server rejected". We have the right parameters I believe (although I would appreciate someone pasting their parameters they use just in case). Joining sevrers without OverPoch work, I just don't know what could prossibly be causing this. 

"Bad Version. Server rejected connection" is always an issue with your arma 2 version.

Try checking the server's name you wanted to join. They usually have their arma 2 version displayed there.

If the version is >112555 and you are using steam try checking the game integrity or opt out of all arma 2 betas.

Not on my computer right now so can't check exactly how but you can change the beta through steam to match the version, that's what I done and it fixed the issue for me. I think you right click beta, properties, beta and in there is a way to change it, I think, that's from memory, someone on their PC might be able to confirm it for you.

Edited by YoshiOnYoutube.

Not on my computer right now so can't check exactly how but you can change the beta through steam to match the version, that's what I done and it fixed the issue for me. I think you right click beta, properties, beta and in there is a way to change it, I think, that's from memory, someone on their PC might be able to confirm it for you.

Nah, they changed that. The beta entry in your game library is now deprecated.

Just right click the normal Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead go to propterties -> beta tab and opt out of all betas.

Don't know what I did but I fixed it aparently. Went to the install menu and it said to update Day Z Commander. Did that and put in parameters from this video. 

Now it just decided to work.