svena

Killed a guy in Elektro, but he kept resurrecting

Server: LU 48

Time: 23.45 CET +1

What happened: Me and four other guys snuck into elektro in hopes of finding antibiotics for one of our sickly men. When we reached the town center we saw a guy trying to climb the ladder to the hospital roof. After dispatching him I climbed up and looted his body.

On him he had a M4 AIM(?) with 10 mags. I couldn't believe my luck!

My joy was shortlived, as he spawned back on his body and ran round a corner. I had enough time to get a look at him, realise the situation and run to cover. One in my group got into a firefight with him and they both died.

Then.. he came back from the dead a second time and killed the rest of our group while we were dealing with zombies.

His name was "Mistakenfalken" and he can go suck a bag of dicks.

His name was "Mistakenfalken" and he can go suck a bag of dicks.

Best part of the whole post. Wish you had some screens or video. Hope they catch these fuckers.

Yeah, Ban that fucker right in the beans.

I was there. After he popped back in on top of his corpse everyone was slightly confused, but after the second time it was obvious we had a hacker in our midst.

i think it was a bug.. same happend to me with multiple people earlier today just respawning when i killed them when they pressed abort but now it doesnt happen anymore after server restart

Hey guys,

I'm the owner of LU 48 and im sorry to hear about this. I was online yesterday and remember the guys name! I will do some research on what can be done but as far as I know you need more proof to have him banned.

i think it was a bug.. same happend to me with multiple people earlier today just respawning when i killed them when they pressed abort but now it doesnt happen anymore after server restart

Did you have this experience on LU 48?

Hope to see you back on LU 48 despite of this!