Sign in to follow this  
mkisner328

Looking for a server....

OK.. so I've looked through many many servers and I have yet to find one like the old one I use to play on...

I'm looking for a server that has some sort of Static Missions (For example a Large Bandit Stronghold, with loot respawning every restart where players can get top tier items like Javalins, Briefs, .50 cal...etc...) and some type of Static resource that players can collect and sell (not guns) to earn money..(Like a Weed Harvesting area, or Mining area). Also being able to quickly get somewhere as soon as you join (like deploying a Mozzie after you gather all the parts needed)... Walking Zombies would also be a plus, but not a deal breaker....

Honestly I'm just tired of the usual run around and do missions to earn money gameplay that all servers seem to have now. That pretty much just makes it so whoever has the fastest vehicles (ones that have been on the server for a while) gets the loot...

We have a server that is an australian overpoch lingor which might be able to cater for your needs.

We are introducing a bandit stronghold very soon

For constant money making we have fishing which you can make so many briefs its no funny

An we jet ski and quad bike spawn to get around extremely quick as lingor is a map based around water.

Feel free to join

IP: 119.252.189.77:2402

TS3: tssyd1.vilayer.com:10003

We have a server that is an australian overpoch lingor which might be able to cater for your needs.

We are introducing a bandit stronghold very soon

For constant money making we have fishing which you can make so many briefs its no funny

An we jet ski and quad bike spawn to get around extremely quick as lingor is a map based around water.

Feel free to join

IP: 119.252.189.77:2402

TS3: tssyd1.vilayer.com:10003

Unfortunately I'm looking for a North America server... I don't think my Ping or FPS would be playable...

Edited by mkisner328

Hey bud, I've recently been apart of the development of a new overpoch chernarus server named Mortifera Gaming. I completely agree that static missions are an excellent adition to a server and ours currently have 4, ranging in loot and number of AI. Our server is only a couple days old so there is still plenty of places to build! Some key features include spawning bike/mozzie, no weight, completely custom map, scavenge hunts, static & dynamic missions, roaming AI Huey & Armed UAZ and much much more. We have a ts as well with free private channels for groups(if you have some friends to play with) if not then there are plenty of people to group up with. Our highest population reached 20 last night. Feel free to give it a shot! Also sign up on our forums to get a basic load out (Pistol, map, toolbox).

Forum- MortiferaGaming.com

TeamSpeak- ts42.gameservers.com:9335

Server IP- 173.208.190.202:3202

Hey bud, I've recently been apart of the development of a new overpoch chernarus server named Mortifera Gaming. I completely agree that static missions are an excellent adition to a server and ours currently have 4, ranging in loot and number of AI. Our server is only a couple days old so there is still plenty of places to build! Some key features include spawning bike/mozzie, no weight, completely custom map, scavenge hunts, static & dynamic missions, roaming AI Huey & Armed UAZ and much much more. We have a ts as well with free private channels for groups(if you have some friends to play with) if not then there are plenty of people to group up with. Our highest population reached 20 last night. Feel free to give it a shot! Also sign up on our forums to get a basic load out (Pistol, map, toolbox).

Forum- MortiferaGaming.com

TeamSpeak- ts42.gameservers.com:9335

Server IP- 173.208.190.202:3202

Are there any plans to add some kind of resource in the game to make money (other than weapons) such as a Marijuana Field to harvest from, or a mine to collect gems? Or even possibly as the last guy said making it so u can sell fish for a good amount?

Although your server sounds fun... I'm just kind of tired of the whole gather guns to make money gameplay. Also your donation store is a bit crazy... $100.00 for base building materials is WAY over the top especially when (although u get a lot of stuff) you ultimately only get 40 cinder walls... I've seen other servers charge $10.00 for near the same...

Edited by mkisner328

I do believe in the future we plan on adding mining. I will suggest the fishing idea, really like that!

I do believe in the future we plan on adding mining. I will suggest the fishing idea, really like that!

Hi there,

Seeing as you are looking for all the things we currently have or are implementing in the very near future why not come and play?!

we just made an advertisement post on this forum which is:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/206381-9319014014727416-unforce-single-currency-eu-overpoch-chernarus-server-with-banking-ai-missions-custom-bases-and-tons-of-other-scripts/

on our website: Unforce.enjin.com you can see exactly what i am working on and what i have finished working on already. we have random A.I. Mission which also contain gold and a wide variaty of guns and materials. I already have my hands on a realy nice skalisty bandit island i just need to configure all the A.I. that will go in there. and when i do so there will also bee loot crates in there with high end building materials and weaponry.

We have random mining veins which have a chance to give you gems like topas and emeralds these can be sold at varius traders in our map and can give you quite a nice sum of money.

We also have about 5 custom bases right now that hold a variaty of loot crates including building materials, weapons, food and drinks, clothing, tools etc etc.

Hope to see you there!

you can visit our site: Unforce.enjin.com and there is also our Teamspeak which is available for use as well.

Kind regards,

Senith