herd

8300 blood, died from a SINGLE zombie hit.

I think most people who love arcade games want more HPs ... but really this game goes beyond that and tries to mimic a more real posibility it makes sence that you can get hit and die... i mean if you have less then 9k HP you already been hit more then once, I hope they dont change this, name of the game is survive in an apololypse. haveing a shit load of hp removes the anxiety that maybe you will get one shotted

you all clearly don't understand fair hard games and unfair hard games. Oh well.

You can make so that you char die randomly with a 4% chance every hour. It will be hard and unfair. Get the idea ?

I would understand If I had 3000 blood and would 1 hit KOed to death. But with 66% of health, more then a half it was only 1 hit -> 4 minutes of passing out -> dead. Silly game mechanic. You defending it makes no sense. Play some polished games please to know how good game mechanic should be implemented in regard to hard gameplay.

I know it's bullshit, but you have to understand: this game isn't made for your (the player) fun, it's made to please Rockets masochistic mind. The bugs just make it more ridiculous. But if you treat it more like a roguelike, and less like a RPG, it's a giant ball of fun. When you die, too bad, just respawn and try again. Believe me, if this game was any easier, everybody would be running around in leet gear and there wouldn't be any fun in looting.

Also, all the people telling new players to "uninstall the game" and "QQ less", please shove a shotgun in your mouth: the game is buggy and whining is perfectly legit. Nightplay without gamma hacks or NVG is still impossible if you want to stay stealthy, zombies glitch all over the place and see/hear/hit you through walls and there are some serious game-breaking bugs. But it's alpha, and telling players who complain about these bugs to go away won't help Rocket one tiny bit.

you all clearly don't understand fair hard games and unfair hard games. Oh well.

You can make so that you char die randomly with a 4% chance every hour. It will be hard and unfair. Get the idea ?

I would understand If I had 3000 blood and would 1 hit KOed to death. But with 66% of health' date=' more then a half it was only 1 hit -> 4 minutes of passing out -> dead. Silly game mechanic. You defending it makes no sense. Play some polished games please to know how good game mechanic should be implemented in regard to hard gameplay.[/quote']What does 66% health mean? Human body has 5L of blood in it -- if you drain 1.6L of that out of yourself, you can just say "Oh, I'm at 66% health, I'm fine!!"! Well, you can, right before you stumble in traffic and are hit by a bus!

Don't you realise that by losing 1.6L of blood, you'd already put your character into a very unstable and deadly condition?? The fact that you're out scavenging while in that condition shows that you're willingly risking your life -- and you then screwed up and let a zombie hit you, and you were unlucky that it was a hard hit to your head.

This was entirely fair by the original description - you made the choice to risk your life in that town, your actions caused the zombies to attack you, and you missed seeing and avoiding your attacker. The zombies didn't cheat, you simply fucked up. Start a new character already and learn from your mistake.

If we wanted even more hardcore realism, you should've been dead before this incident, after contracting the zombie/rage virus from your first mistake (the encounter where you bled 3 pints of blood), but the game isn't that brutal, thankfully.

This story makes perfect sense in the context of role-play - you were wandering around suffering from blood loss, fucked up, got hit in the temple, passed out, and were eaten.

Just fucking role-play it, that's the very point of the game after all.

Also, all the people telling new players to "uninstall the game" and "QQ less", please shove a shotgun in your mouth: the game is buggy and whining is perfectly legit. Nightplay without gamma hacks or NVG is still impossible if you want to stay stealthy, zombies glitch all over the place and see/hear/hit you through walls and there are some serious game-breaking bugs.
The OP didn't die from these bugs -- he admitted that he got attacked by a zombie that run up on his flank after pissing off the horde.

Yeah, if he got hit through a wall and lost his character, it would be unfair, but none of the rules of the game were broken in this case. He didn't see a zed running at him, and it got a lucky swipe at his head. This is just a QQ thread (esp with the screenshot crying about whatever transient loot he had), not a bug report thread.

Lastly, even though this guy died through fair circumstances that he should have avoided, he still could've survived if he was part of a group, which shows one positive from this mechanic: having a survivor to watch your back can save your life in situations that would otherwise mean certain death, which is good thing.

Time to get some buds to cover you man. If a zed got you unconscious in real life' date=' I don't think you'd want to wake up. ;)

[/quote']

All jokes aside. I dont want to play with buds. Zombies should not kill you with ONE single random lucky hit with 8300 blood.

if you want this to be fixed ASAP, maybe you want to report this via the appropriate channels?

New player discussion looks like a tinsy bit misplaced.

Also, this game specifically is not meant to be balanced.

Also, you have some contradictions there. You didn't die because of one zombie hit. Zombie hits you, you pass out, zombies eat you, and you just gonna die at that point, unless you are really really lucky or have friends to help you out.

it happens to all of us, deal with it.