Sign in to follow this  
blfonsworth

Missed Connections: You were 3 in Novo

Yesterday I logged into DayZ hidden in the woods near Novo. You let out your gunshots as if calling my name. Once, Twice, Thrice you called my name with the sounds of Mosin fire.

I came looking for you, and found you. Atop the hill at the tracks, running down into Novo, over the archway road bridge with no water running underneath. I realized you had company and became afraid. So I shot at you. You all ran for cover. One with the large orange pack ran for the house, the other 2 with green packs I killed, one at a time, at the corner of the house after you ran from the bridge. You seemed to know where I was but could not return fire. I was in the open, on the hill, laying down, with a zombie standing next to me glitched out. I was an obvious target, only about 150M away.

I killed the first, at the corner of the house. Only to be followed by another, seemingly trying to die in the same manner as his friend, so I obliged. One shot was all it took, and you fell.

Realizing my hostilities would not be well received and realizing I was in the open, I began to run down the hill towards the house to ambush the last one with the large orange pack. He met me behind the house, popping out of a bush. It would be his final resting place.

Was this you and your friends that I killed in Novo?