vampishoko

Where is everybody?

So last time i played i think it was on o.45 stable and i remeber everybody was in berezino or near there.

Now i´ve been walking all around chernarus in full servers, i went to the hot spots where everybody was before but i cant find anyone, so where is everybody now??

Sorry for bad english, not my native lenguaje :D

neaf is really active surprisingly.  Guess people are still attracted to the atc if nothing else.

Been pvping at NWAF quite a bit. Berezino is still hot, depending on server though. I was in balota the other day though, and surprisingly ran into a couple of people.

New cities up north seem very active too. I heard the Novo tourism department went with "See the tower and die" for a slogan.

• Like 1

Im never short on targets up at svetlo.

My guess is however, most are inland hunting tents at the forest huts.

Svetlo or Novo seems quite popular.

Personaly I avoid Berezino though, too much of cluster fudge so often.

Ran into 6 people in Novo tower on a 30 people server. No team mates or anything either. We were all signalling and waving....until someone took the first shot! Loving the layout over there. Leads to some good guerilla street fighting.

In the twilight zone...

Right behind you!!!

So funny, so original ;)

Everybody's in Svetlo and Berezino because you spawn there. People find a gun, and people are assholes, so people shoot people. So I personally move my ass westwards- Why can't we get the southern spawns back? 

I'm currently running around NWAF - Novy and Stary - Green Mountain - Balota - Cherno. Only very few times I'm in Novo/Svetlo/Berezino atm. Too many KoS'ers.

I'm currently running around NWAF - Novy and Stary - Green Mountain - Balota - Cherno. Only very few times I'm in Novo/Svetlo/Berezino atm. Too many KoS'ers.

I know.  I've been following you  ;)