Sign in to follow this  
Geopr86

I think I killed Mr Moon

Some friends and I killed Mr Moon. At least we believe we did. Take a look at my video. I amplified his voice to hear him better. I think it sounds like him. You guys decide.

Edited by Geopr86

Yes that was moon...why so much kos banditing? I wouldn't be proud of this. I'd rather have a vid of me chilling with moon and kiwo than killing him.

• Like 1

Yes that was moon...why so much kos banditing? I wouldn't be proud of this. I'd rather have a vid of me chilling with moon and kiwo than killing him.

He shot at us first man! He killed my buddy right at the beginning.

He shot at us first man! He killed my buddy right at the beginning.

Haha fair enough, I would have liked to see what happened if you hadn't headshotted him at the end while he was unconscious, just took his gun and wait for him to wake up

Haha fair enough, I would have liked to see what happened if you hadn't headshotted him at the end while he was unconscious, just took his gun and wait for him to wake up

Funny thing was that when I looted him he had run out of ammo. He killed my friend with his last bullet inside that house.

Who the hell is Mister Moon and Kiwo? 

It has been confirmed by Moon himself on the comments in the video. It WAS him.

So you felt the need to post a video because you killed a player? I fail to see the point in this.

So you felt the need to post a video because you killed a player? I fail to see the point in this.

Only because he is famous. lol

Who the hell is Mister Moon and Kiwo? 

They and Chow(BlizzHD) and Dimitri stream/record playing DayZSA and Altis Life for Arma 3. they're funny and make good videos.

Edited by escobert
  • Like 1