Sign in to follow this  
travelocity

Seattle 29 Issue

Seattle 29 used to be the home of me and many of my friends. We had a base with 2 atvs, 2 tractors, 4 tents and a pick up truck. Along with various supplies. We logged in today to find the base entirely gone. Not just all the vehicles stolen and tents flattented, everything was just gone. I don't know what caused this but I would like the issue resolved.

I am 100% sure it was not an act of someone taking our stuff because the tents are not flattened they are entirely gone.

Bump I would like some action taken or an explanation given. I am sorry I can't give a good screenshot but honestly what would it be of? Everything is gone.

Yep. Sometimes tents bug out even if they are saved and pull a houdini after a restart. And Vehicles always despawn after a server restart so never store anything you really want to keep in vehicles. Unless you are the server admin and you control the restarts.

Bump I would like some action taken or an explanation given. I am sorry I can't give a good screenshot but honestly what would it be of? Everything is gone.

Server restarts do not normally wipe 4 tents at the same time(they can wipe 1 or 2 but not all 4 permanently) and they certainly do not wipe vehicles especially this many vehicles. This is something else.