davidcastle

2v5 firefight. Idiots lol.

Meet-Death, Suff, Frause, and i can't remember the other 2.

You guys are silly. Still kinda mad 2 of you DCed like little girls, but you guys gota be the worst firefighters ever.

Then again 3 boxes of 249 and 3 boxes of 240 and a DMR probably scared you shitless. was fun, please have the other 2 logon to die like men nexttime tY!

You must be new here, Welcome to Dayz. To your friends who got you your weapons which you apparently wasted quite a bit of ammo on you should ditch this guy. It also seems to me like this was more of an ambush and you shot freely as you state all that ammo being wasted at these people and only killed 3. Stay Classy.

You really were mad over them disconnecting? You had to make a thread about it, so I guess you must have been quite upset. Aren't you now a grown ass man at 21 years old? I think you might be the little girl.

whats the point of this thread

to show how "cool" he is. As if EVERY DAYZ PLAYER read the fucking forums. Get a life

... but you guys gota be the worst firefighters ever.

Yea! That's what you get for fighting fires

I lol'd

You must be new here' date=' Welcome to Dayz. To your friends who got you your weapons which you apparently wasted quite a bit of ammo on you should ditch this guy. It also seems to me like this was more of an ambush and you shot freely as you state all that ammo being wasted at these people and only killed 3. Stay Classy.

[/quote']

Oh ye veterans. Guess my 300+ hours is nothing these days. Not really a waste we got 3, plus new patch is coming soon that stops reconnect to fill ammo... SOOOO i plan on shooting all i can till then.

And i'd say that 700 yards I did fine. You realize the point of a support weapon is to NOT stop firing? lol.

Stay shitty bro.

Btw i'd LOVE to murder you, where u logged at?

whats the point of this thread

to show how "cool" he is. As if EVERY DAYZ PLAYER read the fucking forums. Get a life

duh