Sign in to follow this  
weto1210

DayZ Commander Crash

Don't bother using DayZ Commander. They used GameSpy (and GameSpy got shut down). There is a new program like DayZ Commander you can download Here. The 1.63 update is for Steam match making, therefor DayZ Commander will not work for anything past 1.62. That should fix any crashing as its a different program. :P

• Like 1

Any independent reviews of the new launcher mentioned above? I'm always reticent to start downloading new programs on one persons word.

No offense, madwookie!

Any independent reviews of the new launcher mentioned above? I'm always reticent to start downloading new programs on one persons word.

No offense, madwookie!

Haha, no worries, none taken. :P

Personally I find it more clunky than DayZ commander but it works so yeah..

By clunky I mean not as many filters and such.

Alright thanks but my point is i dont use commander to join the old servers i used it to launch dayz and dayz epoch it was literally working yesterday but now wont/ What i do is launch dayz now under settings and then manually search for my server since i play mostly on my friends servers.

My dayz commander crashed randomly and now wont start and keeps displaying this http://imgur.com/rleBmYP . I even reinstalled it 3 times and the same error appears. Any solutions?

ya i got the samething and well the only one that can really do anything is dotjosh and well i dont think he will