nothx (DayZ)

looking for group with ambition

Going solo has gotten old, nothing left to do really after you get all the survival stuff unless you want to get shot up at the airfields. Grouping up and trying to build something lasting sounds more worthwhile. Build a heli or ten, establish a trading zone, any kind of objective above just collecting beans and surviving. Get ahold of me here or on steam if your group is looking for more people to do interesting shit, hah.

I'm 25, so no kids please.

Steam name: friesfirst

Eastern or central time zone

Sounds interesting. I'm the newest player of my circle of friends, and I've been trying to get my friends to think that way, but so far I've been having trouble even getting them from point A to point B. They're way too skittish. Anyway, I also happen to fall in the Central time zone, and I'd love to see some ambition kick in. That trading idea of yours is actually somewhat brilliant, I never even thought about that. Perhaps some kind of clinic system as well- I can't tell you how many times I've been forced to restart simply due to a >4000 blood count, and sometimes I've even had a blood pack in my inventory!

Anyway, count me in. My steam profile is Cody.b.hanna.

Small caveat: My computer broke down a few weeks ago, I'm currently playing on a lowest-end desktop, low graphics, high lag, no mic. Should be replacing it in about two weeks.

Don't know if bumping is allowed but you got my attention and now a free bump.

Steam: CptBlaino

Central Time Zone

Im in central time zone and have a friend i am currently playing with. Would like to have a few more people in our group and a have a few ambitions of my own i would like to discuss. My steam name is Cscott405

I'll join up with you. I'm tired of solo runs too. Let's meet up tonight. I'll add u on Skype. My name is Jeff. I'll be on around 10pm central

Add me on Skype. My name is the_monopoly_guy

My friend and I are looking for a mature, professional group. We're operating out of Atlanta 72 and posess a vehicle, a ghillie suit and an m249 each. We're both from Ireland but our ping usually stays pretty low on American servers.

Steam: anicecupofstfu

I'm so interested in this that I'll probably go out and buy a cheap mic to Skype with. I'm highly interested. By the way, I'm currently lugging around a few helicopter parts...

[XI] is currently a group of 6 daily active mature players 20+. We use skype or my community teamspeak, We have survived as long as we have by working together and designating player roles within the group while doing hospital runs, or airfield raids. if your interested send me a pm or email me at hiroshima.905@gmail.com