stielhandgranate

New player skin: Sassy Black woman

With the new player skins coming up, I for one would like to see this expanded on. And what better way to expand than have a sassy black woman for your survivor group? Think about it. Taking gunfire, than your battle buddy just snaps "Oh hell naw". Anyone who has seen one of those "Roll for your zombie survival partner" images has seen the potential one sassy black woman can have in a survival horror situation.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SassyBlackWoman

• Like 3

With the new player skins coming up, I for one would like to see this expanded on. And what better way to expand than have a sassy black woman for your survivor group? Think about it. Taking gunfire, than your battle buddy just snaps "Oh hell naw". Anyone who has seen one of those "Roll for your zombie survival partner" images has seen the potential one sassy black woman can have in a survival horror situation.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SassyBlackWoman

I support this for the sole reason of blapping one and going "Oh hell yes."

• Like 1

Can't tell if troll or not, but no.

Edited by DURRHUNTER

Off to Gulag with this one?

• Like 1

Can't tell if troll or not, but no.

How is this a troll post? With little easter eggs already in the game, this idea isn't too far fetched.

Weird that nobody has thrown the R word yet?!

HEY! THIS IS A PROGRESSIVE FORUM, WE DON'T THROW AROUND THAT WORD!!!

Now, Alexei, if you will, throw this DIRTY CZECHIAN into our GULAG!

• Like 1

HEY! THIS IS A PROGRESSIVE FORUM, WE DON'T THROW AROUND THAT WORD!!!

Now, Alexei, if you will, throw this DIRTY CZECHIAN into our GULAG!

Don't let me use N word on you!

Btw I hope you've already collected medic clothing on experimental!

Don't let me use N word on you!

Btw I hope you've already collected medic clothing on experimental!

Just got my PC fixed, and now I have to redownload the game today. D:

CURSES, I am missing all the fun! >:(

• Like 1

Weird that nobody has thrown the R word yet?!

Realism?

Oh shit I said it.

I'm surprised this shit isn't locked.  Boneboys is usually all over the sexist stuff, and I know none of the admins like racist posts... and this kind of borders on both lol.

I'm surprised this shit isn't locked.  Boneboys is usually all over the sexist stuff, and I know none of the admins like racist posts... and this kind of borders on both lol.

Let's take it easy, we are all "fviends" here :).

Anyway given the fact, how much work it would take to create fat & skinny models and redo all clothing and some animations for them, this is hardly ever going to happen I'm affraid.

Would be fun if you could play as fatass, run half the speed of the other survivors, BUT your stomach would be extra large, so you could eat all you found without getting stuffed ever!

I resent that. I'm in a interracial marriage myself. You're being over sensitive. 

I resent that. I'm in a interracial marriage myself. You're being over sensitive. 

If you bothered to read my post, then you would see that I didn't suggest this topic be locked, I merely commented on the fact that it has not yet been locked.  Also, for future reference "an" precedes "interracial."  If you are in an interracial marriage then you might find that useful.