BoomBoomHaHa

Starting Survivor Group

Hey guys,

Me and a couple friends play DayZ alot and we would like to have a group going so we can get more things accomplished. We both have skype, a mic, and experience. If your a noobie this may be the place where you can learn the tricks of the trade and for the more experts, can hang out with some cool guys. If you'd like to join just leave a reply or send me a PM with your skype. (You need a mic)

Everyday gaming sessions:

12:00 Noon - 10:00 PM (PST)

Edited by BoomBoomHaHa

Hey guys' date='

Me and a couple friends play DayZ alot and we would like to have a group going so we can get more things accomplished. We both have skype, a mic, and experience. If your a noobie this may be the place where you can learn the tricks of the trade and for the more experts, can hang out with some cool guys. If you'd like to join just leave a reply or send me a PM with your skype and add me on steam: BoomBoomHaHa. (You need a mic)

[/quote']

hey i would be interested in joining up with you...i have skype: eswakon

vent and teamspeak

my steam name is washout07...im 28 and live in florida...what time do you usually play

Hey guys' date='

Me and a couple friends play DayZ alot and we would like to have a group going so we can get more things accomplished. We both have skype, a mic, and experience. If your a noobie this may be the place where you can learn the tricks of the trade and for the more experts, can hang out with some cool guys. If you'd like to join just leave a reply or send me a PM with your skype and add me on steam: BoomBoomHaHa. (You need a mic)

[/quote']

vent and teamspeak

my steam name is washout07...im 28 and live in florida...what time do you usually play

We accually are playing right now. I'll add you on skype and we can play.

Sign me up, lets try! :D

I've been playing DayZ for a couple of dayz, and i want more!

I'd really like to join if possible, I usually play between 7pm to 1am UTC/GMT

I'm from Sweden, 17,

steam: Sweboii

and I have a mic.

Message me or something, I'm looking forward to play with you. ;)

Hey, I have been playing DayZ for about a few weeks now and would like to play with a group of people. So I would be interested in joining up with you and your crew.

I am 28 years old

Im on East coast

I have a headset with skype or any voice comm.

my skype name is Atillahx

looking forward in hearing from you

ezera_fluff_fox

Sadly, I don't have steam, bought the game on Amazon, but add me on skype! I'd love to join!

Hey guys' date='

[/quote']

vent and teamspeak

We accually are playing right now. I'll add you on skype and we can play.

I'd love to join as well. I've been playing for a long while, so I may be able to help with any questions. I have steam, skype, TS, blahblahblah, all that jazz. I added you on steam; Andone4128

I'd love to join aswell!

21 year old Swede looking to team up with people. I'm quite open to whatever playstyle the group goes with! Got a sense of humour, but can also get very immersed and put on my srsface when needed.

SteamID: Chirgwin

Hey, Id love to play with you Guys...

Im 18, Have a Mic, and add me on Skype whats-a-gwk

Add my Steam aswell Zobae

And Im Canadian

Id love to play with you guys, I'm new to day z but I'm doing good so far. I need a group because its near impossible to survive on your own. My Skype name is reaper22094 and I go by loopy dude on steam. Looking forward to playing with all you.

Sorry guys havent been looking at this. Lost the post. Just keep posting and I'll keep accepting.

Hey. I'd like to join this group. I have Skype/Vent/Teamspeak. Which one do you guys use?

i also would like to join up if possible. 30 in seattle and i'm off work for 3 days usually i play in the evening to late night. hit me up with a message on skype.

skype name: jumcclure

I need to find atleast 2 more good applications. Also if you apply please make sure you can make it to the daily play sessions (Approx. 12:00 Noon - 10:00 PM PST(With breaks ofc))

Hey man, I can play usually from 8pm to 2 am eastern, so that'd be 5 pm to 11 pm for you guys I think. Today however I can get on for the whole play time as I have the day off. Let me know.

I can play with you guys, but I'm currently injured, I have a broken leg and I'm deep into the forests, if you guys could come and bring me morhpine I'd be glad to join your group....

I also have vent/mic/skype/IRC..

Add me on steam, Theironhand and my skype jonf640

I can also make it to those daily secessions

We still might need 1 or 2 more people on the team. Make sure you can make it to the daily play

sessions. Also we require you to to able to talk on skype during the sessions.

I'd be interested in joining if you still have room.

Steam: Ordoo

I'm interested, been playing alone for awhile and its getting boring, skype name same as my name here