Snackpacking

US 138 Hacked "Chinook"

Was on US 138 and there was a double bladed "Chinook" helicopter flying around Cherno. Two screenshots can be found here: http://snackpacking.imgur.com

Sorry I don't have names, it was a veteran server with no global chat. But I'm sure you can use server logs to find out who was in the heli. (There was a pilot and at least one gunner shooting the attached MG).

I was the guy shooting the mini gun! But on a more serious note. My group of guys found those stopping at balota airfield along with an A-10, the engine was red on the Chinook. I was shooting the minigun and we were recording this.

The hackers spawned in the pilot's seat, then we took off. He crashed about 5 minute later.

I think we wrote down the hacker's name and I will repost it.

Hello, I'm the admin of that server (US 138) and i'd be interested in any further info on the "hacked" chinook before i start sifting through the logs. Also, that server has been offline for modifications for performance since yesterday afternoon. But, to ensure due diligence, i'll start reviewing the logs shortly and should i find any instances i'll gladly report the UID's and IPs to the DayZ admins immediately. Thnx

-Syndicate