Sign in to follow this  
mdog6934

Confirmation of Changes: Session Lost

Hello, I would just like to start out by saying that I have never been VAC or BE banned. I started getting this problem a day ago when I tried joining a server. It repeatedly says session lost and I cannot join a server. I have re-installed Day z, verified game cache, restarted router and computer, and re-installed BattlEye. My username is mdog6934 so you can check whether I have banned by VAC or BE. I appreciate all the help I can get cause I love the game. Thanks.

Yea I have checked that site for answers and I have looked everywhere, I need direct answers , thanks for helping though!

I have found the problem, this has been happening to people with restricted steam accounts. I really need the devs to be informed about this so we can play the game we love and payed for. A chargeback for another game should not affect the online gameplay of DayZ and nowhere in the restriction policy does it say anything about restrictions of online games. Proof of that is found when I can play other games with my friends on steam. This is clearly a DayZ SA issue and the devs need to see it so people who payed for the game can play it.