.zaB

What to do in the SA

So I played 130hours DayZ Standalone now. I bought it in January and played in one week something between 100-115hours. It was awesome and i had a lot of fun. Because I had friends who were also excited to play it, just like me. But after a while they got bored and didnt want to play anymore. I also stopped playing dayz nonstop, and at some point I stopped playing. 

But now, after a few months im back! Without my friends but still it was funny to play it again. But only after 10 hours I didnt had an idea what to do. Im fully looted. I have everything i want. And if i want something i could serverhop all the time till i find it. So there is no need to really "play" this game anymore. Encounters with People are only dangerous. And imo "social" encounters are boring (I'm talking out of experience, since I had a few friendly encounters), as there is no action, no adrenaline kick.

As i played with my friends DayZ for the first time there was always a thing to do: We needed a Saline bag, or a good main weapon, attachments and this stuff. And we did not server hop btw. But now, even without serverhopping it is too easy to get fully geared. And after that there is no point in playing dayz anymore except human encounters

So I dont want to flame or cry about DayZ being an Alpha and stuff. But is there anything I could do to end my boredom? What do you do if you are bored in dayZ?

sorry for bad english!

Edited by .zaB
  • Like 1

Well that's the real problem in Dayz atm in my opinion. There is just no endgame content yet. The usual process is gearing up, running into a populated town to kill/get killed and then start all over again.

But since you haven't played for a few months there should be a lot of things to explore for you, like new towns, new game mechanics, new weapons to find etc which should keep you entertained for atleast another 10 hours. Lookings for those things you will die again eventually and you can gear up again...

With 40 slot servers me and my friends tend to stick to Novo/Berezino to be sure we find other players. As mentioned before there's not really end-game content yet, so once we're kitted all we want is action.