Sign in to follow this  
Unforeseen

Another login as fresh spawn thread...

Well I know it's alpha but I'm reporting it anyways...

I was on my way to meet a friend up in the new city, walking through town slowly as several doors were open and I suspected there may be someone near by. Suddenly my game freezes with no CTD. I'm forced to Ctrl+alt+delete, but my cursor no longer shows up on my computer at all and I have to restart. Once done I load the game back up and relogin to the server, character still showing up on the screen like normal minus the pants I had picked up earlier(still showing old pants). I have to wait 30 seconds only to find that I am a fresh spawn.

According to my friend I was kicked by battle eye during this time, along with quite a few other people in short succession including herself. She did NOT login as a fresh spawn however. Instead she was missing a gun she had recently picked up and there was an item on the ground that was not previously there when she was kicked. The server had NOT reset. The server was the brigade of misfits server for hardcore mode, I don't remember the IP.

Anyways, have to restart again. Would rather of lost my character to a bullet to the brain, had some decent gear. Oh well :(

Edit: Friend just told me that the server had reset shortly after this occurred. After logging in she walked around for a few minutes and then the server reset again. Possible abuse? Idk. Just reporting issues we're having. Plz don't flame me about it being alpha.

Edited by Unforeseen