Sigma2509

You know what's amusing?

Meeting a really well equipped survivor, repeating "friendly" on the mic and having him help accompany you to loot NW Airfield.

And then proceeding to shoot him in the back and get a SAW with enough ammunition to last you a lifetime, a map, ALICE pack, morphine and multiple cans of beverages and canned food, a matchbox, hunting knife, map and night-vision goggles.

I feel no regret in shooting this person, have you ever done something like this? (pretend you're friendly while playing and just backstab them for loot)

Thats just wrong..... But I do that too anyways. Just because they say THEY'RE friendly, doesnt mean I am friendly.

Personally I think its harsh to betray peoples trust. Fair enough shooting them outright but it seems a little bit cruel and slightly heartless. Whatever though, I'll never get in that position anyway.

Once I was in a barn with nothing but a crowbar and some chick comes up behind me and just looks. I yell "friendly" into the mic and start following her. Acouple seconds later she goes prone and I start whacking the shit out of her. I think I broke something because she didnt try to run, she just crouched in the spot trying to shoot me as I used hit and run tactics. I won. Yay.

I remember once me and a friend met a newly respawned player and his friend, they accompanied us to a nearby barn and when they were facing away we politely and calmly asked them to place their hands behind their heads we looted their equipment and they then began to beg for their lives we promised not to kill them, I heard a 3 nearby bandits walking towards the barn and told the two noobs to stay facing the wall for ten seconds the bandits began laughing at the noobs and executed them they continued to laugh but it was me who had the final smirk as me and my friend stepped into the barn and blew the 3 bandits to hell.

I feel no regret in shooting this person

Look out, we got a badass over here.

You didn't beat that player, you didn't outsmart him, outgun him or kill him fairly in anyway.

Betraying someones trust like that isn't banditry, it's simply shameful. Really no better than a hacker imo.

Meeting a really well equipped survivor' date=' repeating "friendly" on the mic and having him help accompany you to loot NW Airfield.

And then proceeding to shoot him in the back and get a SAW with enough ammunition to last you a lifetime, a map, ALICE pack, morphine and multiple cans of beverages and canned food, a matchbox, hunting knife, map and night-vision goggles.

I feel no regret in shooting this person, have you ever done something like this? (pretend you're friendly while playing and just backstab them for loot)

[/quote']

I will feel no regret in shooting you on sight. Especially if you will not even know I'm there.

Using people for your ends in order to betray them is the epitome of an asshole (in game and real life). However human this behavior is, it is also one of the main reasons nobody trusts anyone anymore in DayZ.

I once told a guy i had just respawned and asked him for help, we walked into cherno and as we scoped the place out i forced him to the white flag with my crossbow trained on his head took his stuff then shot him in the leg and left him for dead.

Meeting a really well equipped survivor' date=' repeating "friendly" on the mic and having him help accompany you to loot NW Airfield.

[/quote']

I NEVER stab other people in the back.