Sign in to follow this  
aralvar

What should I do for a realistic server?

I want to make zombies as realistic as possible on my roleplaying server, and right now with them walking indoors and running when outside it really doesn't make sense right now.

So I can make all zombies walk, but increase their numbers and damage which I don't really want to do since it requires redistributing content. Plus people think that would make them too easy. And when outside, it would. And when inside, it may make it too difficult with zombies absolutely clogging all the exits every time you try and enter a building.

My other option is to come up with an explanation of why they walk when inside, maybe you all can think of some explanations. I wouldn't want to make them run outside and inside because I feel that would make them too hard. Even when having only a couple zombies chasing you when you have no weapon or ammunition would make it impossible to loot gear if you found it without getting damaged. Even finding an awesome military loot stash would be useless if you had zombies chasing you, since they can chase you indefinitely.

So, any suggestions for what I should do to accomplish my goal of a realistic roleplaying server?

You talking about standalone? Can't do that kinda stuff on standalone. Even if you could increasing their numbers would make your server crash every 5 minutes. The servers already have trouble handling what they currently have to do, I can't imagine them trying to handle more.

Also, I want a private hive. Roleplay servers aren't allowed on standalone.