Sign in to follow this  
Kinogirl

My first bandit

Okay so I arrived in Gorka and I saw a player I asked if he was friendly and he said "yes" then he pointed his gun and said "though I would like your axe" and I was not intent on giving him it I made my biggest mistake...I ran now I had a shotgun on me so what I SHOULD have done is go along with it and shoot him sadly that didn't happen.

He shot me in the leg and I was scared for my life having spawned in Vybor and was heading to Berezino to meet some players and I didn't want to die so I gave him my axe (and my backpack) the jerk then he did something that kind of made me happy he gave me a splint and healed me up I then ran off in fear.

Thanks robber your a jerk but I like you.

• Like 1

Only DayZ can give you the warm and fuzzies from reading about someone getting shot in the leg and robbed :beans:

You have to think of it as survival. He needed an Axe, you had one. He could have just KOS'd you and I like that he didn't. Too many times as a fresh spawn I see a player and try to talk to them. End up getting shot without so much as a word from them. I don't care that people KOS. Frankly it's what makes DayZ interesting. It's my choice to make contact. But when it just becomes a deathmatch it's no fun. I'd rather see more incentive to try and communicate. If I see someone and i'm not spotted yet I'll wait until i'm sure they're alone. Usually I get ahead of where I think they'll be headed and ambush them. I wont kill em unless they run or attack. But I like to hold em at gunpoint and make em tell me about them. It's usually a good exchange and I ask them if they need anything. I keep extra food, water and a can opener to hand out. But if they talk smack, we'll it gets all Tarantino up in there. Did have one guy I could tell was calling in a friend or friends and we had a little standoff. Honestly that was soo much fun. Even though I died. I had to execute the prisoner as they all tried to ruch in. He tried to run so he got GOT. Told they guys as I lay unconscious that was probably the coolest interaction i've had in DayZ. They called me a fag. Oh well. 

Just the way I like to play!