Chiefrazor

Uses For Czech Vest Pouches

So as of now czech vest pouches are completely useless, so i had a few suggestions to make them a little more usefull.

1- Ghille suits do not hide backpacks, pretty much eliminating any stealth they provide. However the vest pouch would remain hidden since its a VEST pouch on your stomach.

AND/OR

2- Having the ability to use the vest pouch IN ADDITION to your backpack, essentialy giving you 6 more free slots (OP?)

So tell me what you guys think, criticism is welcome! If you guys have better ideas concerning the pouches please do tell. I typef this on my phone so please excuse spelling/grammar mistakes.

• Like 3

I like idea number two, had the same idea myself a while back. I don't have much experence with other ghillied players so I have no opinion yet on the first option. I think it would be a alright idea, as I've only found one vest pouch so far so the rates arnt crazy high.

I like idea number two' date=' had the same idea myself a while back. I don't have much experence with other ghillied players so I have no opinion yet on the first option. I think it would be a alright idea, as I've only found one vest pouch so far so the rates arnt crazy high.

[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback, ive had a ghille myself and met ghille players before and i find it pretty stupid how my huge ALICE pack turned invisible, and it would confront snipers with a choice between more storage or more stealth, potentialy making vest pouches valuebke to snipers.

• Like 1

I find the Vest pouches to be semi rare, but if you get a hidden and slightly larger space (6 spots) I think that it should be limited to ammo only. Plus another nice little bonus would be if you automatically reload from your vest pouch so there isn't a need to bring it into your inventory.

• Like 1

I find the Vest pouches to be semi rare' date=' but if you get a hidden and slightly larger space (6 spots) I think that it should be limited to ammo only. Plus another nice little bonus would be if you automatically reload from your vest pouch so there isn't a need to bring it into your inventory.

[/quote']

Thats a cool idea, and i dont think it would discourage snipers from using it, it would pretty much free their reg inventory for food/medical supplies and whatever else they may have.

I would like to see a Czech Pouch to take place of sidearm.

Kinda additional bag space traded for a gun.

It will be general slots so you can store other items than bandages and ammo.

Edited by Sarissofoi
  • Like 1

Maybe backpacks should affect your movement speed.

The more slots = the slower you move.

If you want to move fast, for example if you're a forward scout for your squad, you use a light backpack or none.

the vest pouch could be a tool item that simply expands the backpack you have(and pick up) with 6 slots.. thats probably easier to code

and backpacks should not affect movement speed, its bad enough you cant outrun zombies in a conventional way but to have them actually catch up and beat you up would suck, they are hard enough to deal with in open areas as it is

I find the Vest pouches to be semi rare, but if you get a hidden and slightly larger space (6 spots) I think that it should be limited to ammo only. Plus another nice little bonus would be if you automatically reload from your vest pouch so there isn't a need to bring it into your inventory.

Agree'd, but not on the auto-reload. Players should have to manually remove the stuff from the backpack, or add an option in the 'scroll-menu' that allows the player to manually reload from the pouch, but not need the items in main inventory.

I'd also venture that items such as additional compasses, etc, can be placed in there.