Sign in to follow this  
2paul4u

DayZ SEREpoch Chenarus New Server!

http://serepoch.enjin.com/

Amazing server with friendly staff who monitor the server for potential hacks/cheaters to make it a fun and safe environment for everyone. All new players will receive a briefcase to help you on your journey to riches and power. The server is lag free hosted in Dallas, TX I am the owner (Doc.Holliday) if you have any questions or comments register at the site and post on the community blog. See you in game :)

Mods

• Towing & Helicopter Lift

Bus Route

Helicopter EVAC

Snap Building

Vehicle Key Changer

MORE COMING SOON

Server Info

• 40 slot
  • Dayz Epoch Chenarus
  • v1.0.5.1
  • 69.162.125.204:2302
Edited by 2paul4u

This server has room for great players. It is the only server I play on. More mods will be add in later to day like the DMZS, Killbox, Drink from pounds, Bus Route AI, Knockout, Custom spawn point for players that donates or earns points same with the custom loadouts and base domes. Radio Communications Tow/lift/load, Service point Refuel/Repair, Heli evac, Master key, snap build, added lootable buildings on them map, Short day/night cycles, deploy able recipe. oh yeah the largests tank/heli/jetsto buy from the traders i have ever seen. With Great pricing and very easy to obtain.