ronson537

Health regeneration

i think you should be able to recover blood wichout food becuse in real life you're body produce blood after you lose any/some i think we should have same system here maybe over time or slowly regenrate (could make the blood bag less usefull if not balanced)

then make blood bags as a boost if you dont have time to waist/wait for it to regenerate

when charcter is hydraded and not thirsty you will regenerate faster

will be good if it gets to the game :)

I'd prefer health to not regenerate, AND not have food recover blood. I want players to be forced to seek assistance from other players in some circumstances

The current food system is mimicking natural blood regeneration. There is no reason to have blood regenerate on it's own. Also, it would have to be programmed in.

If anything the amount of blood food gives you should be nerfed, as 4 steaks rarely heals a bullet wound.

well most players will try to kill you on sight and if you dont have friends playing this game you could find you're self stuck with no blood/supplys and getting bored becuse you die all the time and you cant survive becuse you're healt is low

well most players will try to kill you on sight and if you dont have friends playing this game you could find you're self stuck with no blood/supplys and getting bored becuse you die all the time and you cant survive becuse you're healt is low

Dying usually happens quickly anyway. This is a good argument for mechanisms that make it easier to make friends, not making it easier to recover health. If a friend with a blood pack was the only way to recover blood, people would make friends more willingly.

well i dont see that the fact you have to get friends to renerate health helped someone survive becuse pepole still will murder you to get medical supplys etc

and other players wich know you have low healt and need blood will exploit that and try to kill you (big chance they succed)

No, most players won't kill you sight. It sounds like you've had poor experiences with Day Z and you are basing them all off this. People are friendly in Day Z you just have to be willing to find them, I've encountered all kinds of people, but I find the most friendly ones are the ones I talk to over direct chat with my microphone, maybe that is your problem.

you have bigger chance to find pepole that will kill you to take you're loot

well i dont see that the fact you have to get friends to renerate health helped someone survive becuse pepole still will murder you to get medical supplys etc

and other players wich know you have low healt and need blood will exploit that and try to kill you (big chance they succed)

If people require another player to administer the medicine, killing you will for your medical supplies will do them no good unless they have a friend. If they have a friend, it means you can have a friend too.

There are many other mechanisms which can increase cooperation.

you have bigger chance to find pepole that will kill you to take you're loot

Sounds like you need to play on some new servers, be more cautious and be more vocal when communicating with fellow survivors.

yes but untill that health regeniration is a good idiea + logical trough IRL becuse you will regenrate blood after loosing any

Saying something like "until this idea is implemented, implementing this other idea is a good idea". Why not just implement the former idea in the first place, thus negating the need for the latter?

Let's just make cooperation better, and leave it at blood bags.