Sign in to follow this  
ItsVenomous

An ERROR I've been trying to fix. Please help.

I've been playing Dayz for a while now and never had any problems, until a couple weeks ago when i decided to start playing again. I've been getting an error after I join any server and I've been trying to fix it ever since. After I join a server, it loads and when I am about to spawn, I get the error "Authentication Timeout" and brings me to the main menu. I've been working my butt off trying to fix it, please help me. There is another error I get when I join a certain Overwatch server. It loads until I'm about to spawn then it says "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted" and it says I'm missing the cheytac. How do I get it back? Please help and thank you for your time.

your 2nd problem : unless its kicking you out of the game, it means nothing. It does that to me on most servers i join, Eg- missing a plant or a car. But i can still play the game. 

As for your 1st problem : your best bet is to keep looking at the Steam and DayZ forums. Google around a bit hopefully youll find a fix. 

GL

Yeah my second error does kick me from the game but thanks anyway.