Sign in to follow this  
Airfield

New Zombie Types

I have not encountered a zombie that has had anything on it. Mainly cause I gave up on checking them. There should be a variety of zombie types that spawn in different gear. This isn't a BIG priority and I wont push it, but it WOULD be cool.

Military Medic Zombie:

Wearing military field medic fatigues and has a helmet that, if not ruined, can be taken. They can carry medkits with Worn-Ruined medical supplies and at times have a small caliber pistol.

SWAT Zombie:

If they added abandoned military checkpoints, they could be there and you could find various military items on them.

Survivalist Zombies:

The rarest and most dangerous, they are faster and stronger but have survival gear.

I don't like the idea that's somes zombies are more resistants or have specials abilities , we're not in L4D !

I don't like the idea that's somes zombies are more resistants or have specials abilities , we're not in L4D !

Read carefully before comparing it with l4d. He never mention any special zombie ability, just items.

I personally don't see any trouble with this, as we already have 3 types already, those being: normal, crawler and military zombies.

hmm i dont want to use or wear gear from an infectet person...especially items from a turned and killed medic...

and i think im not alone!

one of the highest goals / rules should be to avoid a contamination!

maybe dean add something like in the forest. if u kill an NPC u have to wash the blood from your hands / body to avoid sickness.

Edited by quantum2k6